A classic 1940s style dress with a boat neckline and fitted bodice with an empire waist. This dress has a very flattering cut.
This demure style is the epitome of the 1940’s post war fashion. Best worn with an under slip and without a petticoat, in keeping with this era.
- Boat neckline
- Bows on the sleeve head
- Underbust seam with gathering at the back
- Darts in the back bodice
- Zip in the centre back to fasten
- Skirt is seamed from the underbust seam to the hem
- Seams in the back skirt from seam to hem
- Material Composition: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Garment Care: Machine Wash
Note: This dress has lots of stretch
Please refer to the Hell Bunny Size Chart for your perfect size.